Friday, July 03, 2009

the wind that blew my heart away.


I know this card came along with something else, but frankly, i am having a hard time, trying to recall the present that actually came along with it. I found this, with other cards but i think this is the funniest among all. They were actually very sweet when they were 16 years old. some trip down the memory lane huh.

ps: i heart uitm so much that i can never get enough of it.

UITM updates :

1. I am now BFF with our charming Mr KP, Encik Ezrien. He's been calling me everyday, to settle all my documentation regarding my Co-curricular activity is Part 1. PART 1!

2. The HEP people has been calling me a lot as well, like they have no other important things to do but thanks anyway for the concern.

3. I heard everyone is not getting the college facilities. COOL! We can stay at the newly built building near Melati.

4. I feel like chopping off VC's moustache. it's not doing anybody any good. high cost to maintain those misai!

5. We still have 8 subjects. uhuhhh. i thought my fast track days were over already. and suddenly, they came running back!

6. We had a total of only like 10 days of holidays? FUN.

7. I am not trying to kutuk my own university but all the pain, hardships, sorrowness that they made us endure are just too much sometimes.

8. Perhaps, they can just cut on the amount of students and focus on the small amount and enhance their quality. That's all i'm saying. NO point of nak amek banyak2 student and you can't produce the best results. I get it, nak tolong melayu but come on la.

9. Dah la, nak sambung kemas bilik/bag/hati/kepala otak

10. I thought i had all the time in the world but too bad, i don't actually have time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

min,newly building near melati?
ade ke?

Abmin said...

alaaa yg tepi melati tu blkng dc tu. yg tu laaa. kan utk NR tu.

aloyah said...

min,sukeeeeeeeeee postt nih.
hahaha