I don't know what he is writing but he is just, handsome.Daily stuff.
a. I need to brush up on my accounting knowledge. I forgot the debit credit sides of the item. I forgot all about the capital expenditure. I need to actually listen in my accounting class, reason being, I AM AN ACCOUNTING STUDENT.
b. I need to stop going out at nights. I need to learn to stay in and not let those text messages like get to me, " Nak ikot tak?" , " Aku kat bawah" , "Cinta sayang nak mlm ni?" , "Jangan la balik Shah Alam malam ni, tido dengan kite la". This will lead to either not going to class the next morning or I'll be sleeping in class. Either one. Okay la, kalau tak kluar pon sure tido dalam class. OKAY YANG SELALU DTG TU PLS JGN STOP DTG. I NEED YOU!
c. I need to sort my head out and be realistic. I need to confirm my 2010 plans so that I actually sort my head and heart out.
d. I need to stop thinking about buying this and buying that. I do need an Ipod actually. Mom, hint hint. Ok, I am giving myself a hint. NAK IPOD.
e. I need to watch more One Tree Hill because in my schedule, watching more One Tree Hill would mean that I am spending more time at home and less time outside, and probably, PROBABLY, more studying.
f. I need to stop worrying about stuff I cant predict nor control.
g. I need to stop biting my nails, seriously. Almost there. Almost there.
h. I need to go for a swim. A proper swim. Not mandi air terjun, not swim dekat Sunway Lagoon and definitely not kena tolak dalam pool sejuk dengan cousins.
i. I need to go back to Ampang. Rasa macam setahun tak balik Ampang.
j. J. J. J. J. J. I like the word J. Jasmin Anis. HEHE
k. I like K jugak. HAHA.
Anyway, I will not force myself to write things that are not there anymore. Truth be told, I have closed the old book and I just opened up a new book. Some old names can be found, some names are nowhere to be found.
" One day my heart stopped calling your name and I was just too tired to go and look for it. I just stopped. I think it got lost along the way and I am fine with it," J.
My fave One Tree Hill line for this week,
"Hi. I was just feeling a little lost so I thought I'd come by to see the most stable couple I know," BROOKE! --------------- lmao.
Okay, Jom makan Flaming.
No comments:
Post a Comment