I've been waking up early lately, and as always, I have a mission. For instance, I wanted to study today. Look at what I am doing now. This is not included in the syllabus.
I think, I may have run out of the lists I want to talk about. I could talk about anything but I want to talk about something else. It's like, whatever that I am feeling now, cannot be described by words. Words are usually enough to sum up what I am feeling but not today, or for the past few weeks. I've been living my life day to day, taking it slowly, one step at a time. I've been pressured to get into something and lately, I think I've been so stressed up about it. I just can't stop thinking about it but, yesterday something happened. I'd take it as a sign. A good sign for me, a bad thing for you. The story behind it is, be calm, be patient and take it slowly. Sure I will.
Just like now, be calm, be patient. The books are not going anywhere. Read it a page at a time.
What date is today?
17th of April.
Right, a month to go from now.
I think, I may have run out of the lists I want to talk about. I could talk about anything but I want to talk about something else. It's like, whatever that I am feeling now, cannot be described by words. Words are usually enough to sum up what I am feeling but not today, or for the past few weeks. I've been living my life day to day, taking it slowly, one step at a time. I've been pressured to get into something and lately, I think I've been so stressed up about it. I just can't stop thinking about it but, yesterday something happened. I'd take it as a sign. A good sign for me, a bad thing for you. The story behind it is, be calm, be patient and take it slowly. Sure I will.
Just like now, be calm, be patient. The books are not going anywhere. Read it a page at a time.
What date is today?
17th of April.
Right, a month to go from now.
No comments:
Post a Comment