Saturday, May 01, 2010

French Vanilla with choc chips and strawberry on top.

I used to have so much words trapped inside of me, waiting for it's time to burst out. I still have plenty of things to say, just that I don't feel like letting it out because the things that I want to say, are not important, nor significant enough that it will change anyone's life. If i were to write things that I don't really mean, then I feel like I am lying to myself, but if I were to write the whole load of truth here, others would make assumption. So, it's better not to write and just leave these pages empty. I used to not have to turn to pictures to explain the things that I needed to say, but now, pictures play an important role for my visual aids here. You can tell uh, I have nothing much to write here. Loads of things are happening right now, but probably not happening enough to be mentioned here.

But for those things that I don't mention here, doesn't mean its gone. It is buried deep down inside and it got lost along the way. 'Mom must be pissed about this if she can truly read between the lines'

These past few days have thought me a lot and the biggest lesson I've learned is that,

I truly know what I need but I don't know whether that's what I want or not. I need, not want.

Ps 1 : IRB? Hello? IRB? Stop messing with my life.
Ps 2 : Just the thought of you, annoys me.

No comments: