Everytime I reach those precious ages like 16 and 18, I will always have that something special that will make me remember those years, accurately. I don't think I count my blessings enough for those magical things in life. When I was 16 years old, I asked my mom for a birthday party. I wanted a special birthday party to commemorate my 16th birthday, just like how they do it in the MTV Sweet16. HAHA. That party will always be my favourite party among all the parties I've had. And when I hit 18, let's not go there. Let's just say, I've seen the ups and downs of life. I've seen the highs and lows of life. I thought I had the world at my finger tips, and only to find out that I did not own the world when I turned 19. And now, 21. You are legal when you are 21. You get to do a lot of things when you turned 21. But this year, one great lesson that I discovered a few days ago, is that, hell, I don't want to get married when I hit 21 years freaking old. You know how you always say, 'Eiii, kan senang klu kawen je, takyah pkir ape dah' DEAD WRONG! I mean, if you have a child or two laa. It is hard. So, now. I shall enjoy my life, my single life with all the pleasures in the world. Other than that, I had a bumpy flight coming out here and that's the first time I've ever encountered with such turbulance. It was so scary that I think I had my life flashed right in front of my eyes and I only see the sad part of it rather than the good happy part. I see myself hurting over the psat years and I don't like that. My life is not all about sappy feelings. I don't wanna look back and think that, oh when I was 19, I got my heart broken and yada yada yadaaaaa. I want to be able to look back and see the happy faces of the people I love and care about. I swear at that particular moment, I was scared to death and I prayed really hard and can only hope for the best. God loves me enough to let me enjoy this life, still but there's another flight going back home. I am scared now.
1 comment:
No bday party for me when I was 16 coz there was no MTV, when I was 18, still no bday party, and MTV just started. When I was 21, a miracle happen!! I'm not ageing anymore. I've been 21 since then, dulu kini dan selamanya!
Post a Comment