It's dark in here but I feel the sudden urge to write things here. Twitter can only swallow 140 characters and sometimes, we need more than that, you know. Right now, I need a pen and a paper or perhaps, a keyboard. I got the latter one. I'm good. 2010 is coming to an end. I don't know what about others but I close down my years with a big curtain. A good year should be remembered just the way that it is. A few good trips to the hospitals, never ending hang outs with good friends and family, great lessons and experiences here and there, flew around the globe to get a first hand experience on amazing things, rekindled some friendships and whatever kinds of ships, fell out of love ( I think and I hope so) and managed to stand n your own without the presence of your parents for a month.
I remember the years in my life with events, the ones that I've captured in my mind, the ones that I have engraved in my heart. I'm not a computer, I forget a lot of things but those things that touched you shall always be apart of you. I'm no angel like someone has said to me, sarcastically. I do sins and I pray for forgiveness from Allah. I have flaws and every year, or just every day I learn to improvise them. I am far from perfect. I can't walk on water. I don't float around on air.
2011 will be just another 365 days for me to look forward to. There will a new journey that I'll embark on the very first month. I have no idea how it'll be like but I will try my best to do it, gracefully. I shall complain but perhaps, I will understand the real world better.
Enough of rambling, pictures will be posted soon to show how my December looked like :)
No comments:
Post a Comment