A public holiday for all the people who despise Monday, truly its a gift for everyone. Slept at about 1am last night, I decided it should be an early day for me today. I woke up forcefully, prayed before the sun went up and went for a morning walk before it was too hot. Its 28th of November and here I am, in the middle of the semester. The long weekend went by like a breeze. We bid Saturday with the introduction of our Financial Accounting assessment and I bet we're saying goodbye to our 3 day weekend with the same thing. Awkward timing, bizarre encounters along the way. I felt a bit weird last night, I don't know where the weirdness came from but I embraced it. I tried to embrace it well. It's been too long for me to be affected by it. I've gotten a grip of myself, I've been cured. I got the message, it was delivered well. But, nothing will change.
So, have a great year ahead, Muslims. It's the little things that count. One, two and three. Read in between the line and don't make assumptions. Enjoy the rest of the year guys.
No comments:
Post a Comment