I am finally at home after 2 months since Hari Raya.I have been wanting to do a Holiday list but I can't figure out what is it that I really want to do.
Truth be told, I'd rather work.
I want to work at a fact food chain.
Want je la, but my holidays have always been conquered by all the family obligations.
Work apekebendanya kan.
So, I guess I should just spend some quality time with my family and friends.
So what will be our activity for now, dear friends?
1. Makan dekat Pak Tuan.
2. Makan dekat Mama.
3. Makan dekat depan PKNK.
4. Makan dekat Nurha.
5. Makan rojak.
6. Makan lagi?
7. Breakfast kat kopitiam
1. Jogging.
2. Swimming (swimming suit hilang laaaaaaa)
3. Lepak kat CP, Pacific??!! hmmm.
lagi?
haha
There's no real acitivity actually.
Trust me.
I'd still have fun.
First plan for today,
Jumpa Zakian yang macam dah berjam jam tak jmpa.
haha.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS GUYS!
2 comments:
comelnye khoo cheng!! :D
tau kannnn. bantal ko plak tuuuu
Post a Comment