Saturday, February 13, 2010

Home is still home.

Greetings from AlorStar everyone.

Mom finally gave me the green light to come back home. At first, she doesn't want me to come back to Alor Star because I am recovering from my fever - dengue but I needed to come home, in order to keep me sane and sound. Haha. Aihh, rasa mcm lama tak blog. Not much to say though, but I am happy to be home. The fact that I got phone calls from a lot of people, asking me when will I come back and some great wishes saying 'Get well soon' made me feel loved. Hehe. Thank you guys, for your visits when I was being admitted. Sorry to disappoint you guys with the I-dont-look-sick-look cause I wasn't really sick but I still do have dengue.

Ps : The house looks a bit different and I have many Snickers and I thank you guys for all the Snickers and thank you for knowing how much I like Snickers. Haha.

No comments: