March2010, The Second week, will be marked as a very weird week for me. More like a week full of bad luck. I am not even kidding but from how I see it, I'll regard it as an interesting week. Firstly, I woke up that Tuesday morning , didn't feel like P. Diddy though. Haha. I took a shower and got ready for class at Kenanga. FYI, I hate classes in Kenanga cause it is certainly uncertain these days whether you can park at the normal senget parking lot near PI or not. So, I was looking at all my perfume bottles and I think I took the wrong bottle. I rarely wore my Live by JLo perfume to class because the smell is a bit too strong for educational purposes. Hehe but right after I sprayed it on me, that's when my day took a wrong turn. It turned left instead of right. I know I am being ridiculous but this is the unsystematic risk that I took. HAHA. The clock showed 7.50am, and so I rushed down to the car and started the engine. Lzr was in her car, in front of me. We started chit chatting and I was gathering up all the trash in my car and was heading towards the trash bin when I suddenly stepped on something slimey, soft and yucky. More like I sodok those slimey things.


I turned dramatically and that's when I saw what I saw, TAIK HANJING! Lzr started all the euwwww euwww euwwww but I had to be persistent and I continued walking towards the trash bin and of course, I had those poops attached to my left foot all along. Then suddenly, I saw the dog passed by. I feel like hugging the dog and say THANK YOU CUTEYY! YOU SUCK! The thing is, this whole event should have pissed me off as it was a major gross turn off early in the morning but since I have funny funny housemates, it turned out to be a joke. The only body part that was affected by those shits was left foot. FOOT but they refused to even touch my hand. I DON'T SEE THE CONNECTION HERE PEOPLE. Tangan, kaki, lain okayyy. Haha, anyway, I took Cibi's water and washed it off. Then I called mom to tell her all about it and all she said was, ' Laaaa, samak je laaa. Abes citer kannnnn" True laa but like euwwwww, hahaha. I did samak it, in Kenanga and I started telling the whole class about it, and everyone's reaction was the same. HAHAHA. That was superly funny.
But......
My day did not just stop there. The bad luck was contagious for the whole day and it continued for a whole week! Haha.
A few hours later, Sharifah's car was clamped. Then, my car broke down in the middle of the road under the blazing sun, in Padang Kawad. Okayla, not necessarily broke down, but more like I didn't feel up the gas. HAHAHA. Mind you, it happened twice! Not once but twice ;) So much for having a credit card to fill up the gas, I still don't understand the red ferrari pudar. I can't predict you sometimes. But thanks to those who helped. Hehe. I will be more careful the next time.
Other things, work loads keep on piling up non stop since the semester is heading to its end. No point of complaining though. Haha. Okay, this semester takdela semangat sangat nak belajar cam berkobar kobar tiap2 malam pegang buku but at least, better, much much better than last semester. At least, I know a lot of things, in terms of studies. Much much more stable. Alhamdulillah.

I turned dramatically and that's when I saw what I saw, TAIK HANJING! Lzr started all the euwwww euwww euwwww but I had to be persistent and I continued walking towards the trash bin and of course, I had those poops attached to my left foot all along. Then suddenly, I saw the dog passed by. I feel like hugging the dog and say THANK YOU CUTEYY! YOU SUCK! The thing is, this whole event should have pissed me off as it was a major gross turn off early in the morning but since I have funny funny housemates, it turned out to be a joke. The only body part that was affected by those shits was left foot. FOOT but they refused to even touch my hand. I DON'T SEE THE CONNECTION HERE PEOPLE. Tangan, kaki, lain okayyy. Haha, anyway, I took Cibi's water and washed it off. Then I called mom to tell her all about it and all she said was, ' Laaaa, samak je laaa. Abes citer kannnnn" True laa but like euwwwww, hahaha. I did samak it, in Kenanga and I started telling the whole class about it, and everyone's reaction was the same. HAHAHA. That was superly funny.
But......
My day did not just stop there. The bad luck was contagious for the whole day and it continued for a whole week! Haha.
A few hours later, Sharifah's car was clamped. Then, my car broke down in the middle of the road under the blazing sun, in Padang Kawad. Okayla, not necessarily broke down, but more like I didn't feel up the gas. HAHAHA. Mind you, it happened twice! Not once but twice ;) So much for having a credit card to fill up the gas, I still don't understand the red ferrari pudar. I can't predict you sometimes. But thanks to those who helped. Hehe. I will be more careful the next time.
Other things, work loads keep on piling up non stop since the semester is heading to its end. No point of complaining though. Haha. Okay, this semester takdela semangat sangat nak belajar cam berkobar kobar tiap2 malam pegang buku but at least, better, much much better than last semester. At least, I know a lot of things, in terms of studies. Much much more stable. Alhamdulillah.

ps : I still blame the perfume for all the bad luck. LOL
5 comments:
'Firstly, I woke up that Tuesday morning , didn't feel like P. Diddy though. Haha.'
HAHAHAHAHAHAHH bongokkk aku gelak gila baca ayat ni hahahahha...
yeah salahkan perfume jlo!! euwww taik anjinggg...germs!!!
Min, you sure the tanah you buat samak tu bersih from tahi hanjinggg???!! HAHAHAHAH.
And min, bukan stakat tangan you je I geli, air cibi puuuunnnnn!!! HAHAHAHAH
puteri : hahahah kdang2 aku bgn rasa cam brooke davis. wakakaka.
mmg wehhh, germsssssss sgt! geli geli geli samak sumaaaaa
lzr : sureee laa bersih kot wehhhh. hihi.
jasmin anis said...
puteri : hahahah kdang2 aku bgn rasa cam brooke davis. wakakaka.
hello!!!!reality to jasmin!
Post a Comment