Tuesday, April 13, 2010

First Mover, I ain't one of em.

I'm in the middle of doing my take home test and my brain went blank. You see, it's not easy to write something that you have zero knowledge about. Zero, as in zero. Nadaa. It is something factual, something that you can't just write, for the sake of writing. It must be supported by facts. I don't know the facts and I don't know the story. I want to lie and create something out of it, but clearly the question stated, REAL LIFE STORY. I want to BBM Tony Fernandez and ask him, "Are you the first mover for low cost carrier in Malaysia, or Asia?" The problem is, I don't have his Pin Number.

Gosh, I wish I can just write about anything I want. I'll write about things that I need in life. Epul gave me this idea. I have planned the rest of my life out but sometimes, they don't go the way I planned it to be. Of course, that's not a surprise.

Just one of the things I don't plan is, sitting here,trying to come out with superb sentences to impress my young lecturer that we, the Part 5 students of Accountancy are matured enough to write such papers. Bleargh.

2 comments:

Saifol Haroon said...

"Epul" u mention just now tu is me ke Min? Hahaha.

Abmin said...

ye epul. epul mane lg. hahah