Sunday, May 09, 2010

Bilik tengah Beril.

Happy Holiday everyone! The holiday mood has been switched on, officially and I am happy but as long as my body has not reached Alor Star, I am not living in peace. I sat for my last paper yesterday and that paper was 87942834564238756874574. That is sort of cursing, numerically. Enough of educational stuff. WE SHOULD START ENJOYING OURSELVES !

I've enough plans this holiday to keep me occupied. I don't know whether Mom has got any weddings or not. I don't know when is school holiday. I know that not many people will be in Alor Star but that will not stop me for going back. BUT, I will be home for only a while, more like 10days, before I rush back to KL for a 'thing'.

Anyway, holidays would be just awesome because no books will be touched and I will start making love to my laptop and I have a confession to make. I just started a new obsession. A new obsession yang macam penah cakap kat diri sendiri takkan suka punyalah, then tertengok sket pastu telekat, pastu TERCARI kat youtube, pastu curious, TERGOOGLE pulak, pastu cam tak sabar nak tengok next week punya episode plak. HADOIH! Having a new obsession is tiring. Okaylah. tak la mcm obsession, more like, liking it.

Having a new thing to like is fine with me, but the thing that I like, that I am watching now tu hah yang?!!!!!! OMG! Senang cta mcm ni lah, sorry bilik tgh, aku ter-betray korang. HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

5 comments:

Dira said...

...making love to my laptop...

Lol. Anyways, enjoy your hols. :)

kaila said...

MINNNN!!!!!!!!!! ko betray ape haaa??????? berani ko!! ko xleh gune 'i dont know i google it'..

aloyahmarahni said...

PFTTTTTTTT!

lzr said...

" tertengok sket pastu telekat, pastu TERCARI kat youtube, pastu curious, TERGOOGLE pulak, pastu cam tak sabar nak tengok next week punya episode plak "

HOI. Jangan cakap you dah tengok yang lain wehhhhhh!!!!!!! WAKAKAKAKAKA!!! SUMPAH LAWAK!!

Abmin said...

Dira : the pleasure that i get, hhahahahahah is so pleasant. thanks!

qaila : heheheheheh aku tertgk korea.

aloyah : ko marah keeeeeeeeeee??

lzr: i dah tgk sume, habis. repeat lg. muahahahhaha