Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Raya is more than just an annual celebration.

Selamat Hari Raya, I wish to all the Muslims readers out there.

Blessed, that's how I felt during the last day of Ramadhan and the early days of Syawal. Blessed with loving family members, blessed with great and lots of food, blessed with the amount of Duit Raya I've gotten, blessed with all the laughters and joy we had over a few days. No, we didn't celebrate it in Batu Pahat or even Penang. I celebrated my first day of Syawal in KL and glad to say that we did that because that way, we didn't have to endure the long hours in the car while going through heavy + massive traffics on the highway. 

I see my cousins all the time, and as cliche as it may sound, meeting them during Raya is so much different. Everybody seems to be in a jolly happy mood and everyone will be talking, laughing and eating non stop. Probably because everyone is on a holiday, I reckon. We had a karaoke session last Raya, and this time we decided to catch a movie at the Cinema. The movie was so good, the HERO was just too good looking, I didn't want to leave him alone at the cinema. Haha. 

All in all, I had an awesome Hari Raya and perhaps, certain things that I didn't expect to happen, happened anyway. It was good stuff coming from other people, but I am just not too sure that the stuff coming out from my side, was as good, or probably as sincere. I hope I was at that time. Took me 3 hours to pull up some guts and hit the green button. It's been too long. Too long.

Anyway, Selamat Hari Raya again everyone :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahahhaha

chicken