Hello people of the bloggerworld. I know its been a while since I last updated this little diary of mine. *blowing off all the dusts* The month of October went by so fast, I had to force myself to take a mental image of everything but now I am regretting it because I miss every single moment of it.
I went to the place that I've been longing to go again, each day of my entire life and so my wish was granted when I joined SIFE. A little organization in UITM that made such impacts in my life.
Anyway, I think I'm not gonna let words describe how was LA, but I am gonna let one picture of the scene I had in my mind to describe it. This is how I see LA, and this is how I wanna remember it. Nice and pretty.
The month of October was beyond amazing. I had an awesome birthday. My cousin, Fiza did a great job on writing it on her blog. Check out her blog if you wanna see it :)
Its November now, so you know its STRESSED UP time, where finals are the biggest hurdle of all time.
Truth is, I don't know how to start writing again, for now. Life's been good to me that I don't have anything to complain about :DD
No comments:
Post a Comment