Sunday, March 13, 2011

At the end of the day....

I've been hearing lots of things lately. I've been listening to lots of tales lately. I hear them, I listen to them. I absorb, I swallow, I let go. They enter the right side of my ears and they leave the left side of my ear, subsequently, without having to be told or anything. I listen to orders but I leave out insignificant details. 

I don't know whether it's just me or what, but as I grow older, the things that used to be fun when you were a kid, doesn't interest you that much anymore. You observe people, you take care of the ones that you love, you change your priorities, you get rid of bad people in your life and you keep the good ones. Petty things will just be petty things, left at the door when you enter the house. 

I still do not have the slightest idea of what I really want in life but I do know what I don't want. I don't want to live a miserable life. At the end of the day, you can't please so many people, if you, yourself is not happy and pleased with yourself.

Ps : Arsenal lost last night, against Man U. I don't really fancy football but I care about Arsenal especially about the guy who is wearing the #14 jersey. He's got the smile of an angel. I don't want him to lose that smile but oh well, when you're up against Man U, it's better to let them win because if not, the fans will go crazy. HAHAH

No comments: