Last Tuesday, my car got broken into by one or two thieves at roughly about 12 to 6 in the morning. Haha this feels like as if I am writing an essay to be passed up to the English teacher in one hour. I know I am supposed to feel something about this incident but somehow I was quite calm about it. That morning, I woke up when my aunty's bibik shouted 'Min, kereta kamu kena pecah! Kenapa tak bangun lagi?' I obviously woke up late that morning, thinking that I had no work to be done, hence I can go in slightly later than usual. Jumped out of the bed, ran straight to my car without my glasses, pretending like as if I am not blind when in actual fact, everything was in a blurry mode. The window that was smashed was the one at the back, on the left side. I browsed through the car, everything was still at its place. Touch n' Go was there, my perfume was there, my P2 notes was there and my shoes was there as well. So what was missing? My old pink sweater. Perhaps, the burglar felt a bit chilly that night, that he or she needed my Pink sweater to keep him or her warm? Maybe. Or maybe, he or she loves pink? I guess so. I am just glad that nothing valuable when missing, alhamdulillah. My first thought that morning was, "Did I take out my laptop last night?" But of course I did. I love my work so much, that I'd cling to my laptop at all times. Hehe. Okay maybe not.
The whole house was of course, in a chaotic mode, trying to figure out how did it happen and how to fix my windows. I called my father straight away then he asked me to go to Perodua and get it fixed right away and I did. Luckily it was not that expensive. In about 3 hours, my car got itself a brand new window and after lunch hour, I went to work as usual again and everything went back to normal. Apparently, the insurance will only cover your windscreen but not your side windows. I guess I was calm about it because I know I cannot do much about it. I just have to go fix it and just move on with my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment