I want to start off this post by saying Happy 20th Birthday, Farah Hannah Noor Mohamad and this is special post dedicated to you. I guess, this is an appropriate time for me to say everything out loud here since this is your birthday. And other friends, please pretend like as if I have no other friends except Hannah so that this post will be more dramatic. Hehe. Thank you.
Well, you are flying off on the 17th of September and honestly, I still can't imagine how it will be like when you are not around. As it is, classes have been very dull and kinda quiet without you, Aisya, Oggy, Maryam and Liy around.
I can still remember the day that I first noticed you in class. It was our first English paper and I was intimidated with how you wrote your essay on Recycling. I was stunned and I kept on wondering how it will be like for the next few semesters if everyone's level of English is like yours. Oh well, we both passed the pre-test and we both moved to another English class. That's when I grew close to you. Remember how we used to ride the 603 bus and I would greet almost everyone that I know in the bus and you would say ' Ko memang cakap ngan sume orang eh?' Haha. I'd take it as a compliment. Haha. Fyi, I know those people, Hannah.
It has been 4 and a half semesters that we have been together and eversince then, I learned so much about you. You have 2 brothers and compared to them, you are the most kampungest. Since you're flying off to UK now, you're no longer a kampung girl as you claimed to be eh? Haha.
Remember in Part One, how we used to have an innocent bet. A bet to score one particular guy and as we speak now, you actually won the guy's heart. Haha.
I still don't know what I would do without you because I text and call you all the time. My inbox is full of your messages and sometimes, I think, it's too much. I call you all the time, like as if you are my boyfriend. Hehe. Now, tell me, with you gone, who am I gonna call now? Hmmm ;( My stomach is sick thinking about how you will not be class anymore, for real. I realised that, we can't fool around and take silly pictures in class anymore.
Who will be laughing at all my gramatical errors be it in English or BM? Who will study FAR with me at 5am in the morning and when it reached 7am and we both can't sleep, who will be taking the sleeping pills with me? Who will the one to text that jerk when I say I miss him? Who will be the one to pick me up at the KTM and go to Sunway with me? Who will pick me up at 4am in the morning at the bus station? Who will be my crying/laughing/bitching shoulder when I want to tell you things about him/jerk/(,") ? Who will be giving me the words that I want to hear at the right times? Who will be accompanying me to the cafe when I don't feel like listening to the lectures? Banyak kan? And who would be the one, I want to shout with when we're in the car, scouting for cute boys? Who will tell me that my clothes are boring and plain? Who would tell me that my jokes are lame and very PM-ish? Who will make fun of the lecturers in front? Who will study with me at McDonalds during the study week? Who will pick me up at Jalan Plumbum when I am lazy to walk to class?
I don't wanna be all dramatic and sad but I can't help it. I may have known other people longer that I have known you but we spent a great amount of time together, day in and day out. I know that you said that there's no turning back once you have made your decision and I am not putting you on a guilt trip for wanting more in life and I will always pray for your best interest but at times, I wish that you don't have to go and just stay here with us.
Thanks for always being there for me. Thanks for being such a great friend. Thanks for all the car rides. Thanks for always correcting me when I am wrong. Thanks for always being there even when I made all the bad judgments, thanks for being there when I was being a bitch/lunatic/angel. Haha.Thanks for all the movies and songs downloaded, thanks for everything and Thanks for being Farah Hannah. HAHAHA.
If only money is not a barrier, I would have followed your footsteps and tag along with you. That's impossible right but no worries, you have Aino (Ilmy), Sharir, Oggy, Ridhwan and Aisya with you and I know they will keep you safe but I am not so sure about sane. Haha. I hope for the best and we will try our best to keep an eye on Umar. Haha. I will report to you on a daily basis.
I will miss you greatly, I will miss Wukong, you're half-blooded sister and when I see her on the road, I will try to say Hi. Most importantly, I will miss your big buttocks and take note that no one, I mean NO ONE can ever replace that. Haha. One thing that I hope is that, you will not change even when you are miles and miles apart from us. Cewah. Hehe. I love you, Farah Hannah. We all do.

Well, you are flying off on the 17th of September and honestly, I still can't imagine how it will be like when you are not around. As it is, classes have been very dull and kinda quiet without you, Aisya, Oggy, Maryam and Liy around.
I can still remember the day that I first noticed you in class. It was our first English paper and I was intimidated with how you wrote your essay on Recycling. I was stunned and I kept on wondering how it will be like for the next few semesters if everyone's level of English is like yours. Oh well, we both passed the pre-test and we both moved to another English class. That's when I grew close to you. Remember how we used to ride the 603 bus and I would greet almost everyone that I know in the bus and you would say ' Ko memang cakap ngan sume orang eh?' Haha. I'd take it as a compliment. Haha. Fyi, I know those people, Hannah.
It has been 4 and a half semesters that we have been together and eversince then, I learned so much about you. You have 2 brothers and compared to them, you are the most kampungest. Since you're flying off to UK now, you're no longer a kampung girl as you claimed to be eh? Haha.
Remember in Part One, how we used to have an innocent bet. A bet to score one particular guy and as we speak now, you actually won the guy's heart. Haha.
I still don't know what I would do without you because I text and call you all the time. My inbox is full of your messages and sometimes, I think, it's too much. I call you all the time, like as if you are my boyfriend. Hehe. Now, tell me, with you gone, who am I gonna call now? Hmmm ;( My stomach is sick thinking about how you will not be class anymore, for real. I realised that, we can't fool around and take silly pictures in class anymore.
Who will be laughing at all my gramatical errors be it in English or BM? Who will study FAR with me at 5am in the morning and when it reached 7am and we both can't sleep, who will be taking the sleeping pills with me? Who will the one to text that jerk when I say I miss him? Who will be the one to pick me up at the KTM and go to Sunway with me? Who will pick me up at 4am in the morning at the bus station? Who will be my crying/laughing/bitching shoulder when I want to tell you things about him/jerk/(,") ? Who will be giving me the words that I want to hear at the right times? Who will be accompanying me to the cafe when I don't feel like listening to the lectures? Banyak kan? And who would be the one, I want to shout with when we're in the car, scouting for cute boys? Who will tell me that my clothes are boring and plain? Who would tell me that my jokes are lame and very PM-ish? Who will make fun of the lecturers in front? Who will study with me at McDonalds during the study week? Who will pick me up at Jalan Plumbum when I am lazy to walk to class?
I don't wanna be all dramatic and sad but I can't help it. I may have known other people longer that I have known you but we spent a great amount of time together, day in and day out. I know that you said that there's no turning back once you have made your decision and I am not putting you on a guilt trip for wanting more in life and I will always pray for your best interest but at times, I wish that you don't have to go and just stay here with us.
Thanks for always being there for me. Thanks for being such a great friend. Thanks for all the car rides. Thanks for always correcting me when I am wrong. Thanks for always being there even when I made all the bad judgments, thanks for being there when I was being a bitch/lunatic/angel. Haha.Thanks for all the movies and songs downloaded, thanks for everything and Thanks for being Farah Hannah. HAHAHA.
If only money is not a barrier, I would have followed your footsteps and tag along with you. That's impossible right but no worries, you have Aino (Ilmy), Sharir, Oggy, Ridhwan and Aisya with you and I know they will keep you safe but I am not so sure about sane. Haha. I hope for the best and we will try our best to keep an eye on Umar. Haha. I will report to you on a daily basis.
I will miss you greatly, I will miss Wukong, you're half-blooded sister and when I see her on the road, I will try to say Hi. Most importantly, I will miss your big buttocks and take note that no one, I mean NO ONE can ever replace that. Haha. One thing that I hope is that, you will not change even when you are miles and miles apart from us. Cewah. Hehe. I love you, Farah Hannah. We all do.
Happy 20th Birthday, again!
ps : This post made me all teary and wet :[]
and I have begun to hate KLIA ever since everyone is flying off.
Can't you guys just stay put at one place?
and oh yeah, one more thing :
SELAMAT HARI RAYA!
ps : This post made me all teary and wet :[]
and I have begun to hate KLIA ever since everyone is flying off.
Can't you guys just stay put at one place?
and oh yeah, one more thing :
SELAMAT HARI RAYA!
25 comments:
WOW. such a lengthy post and a touchy one I must say. agak dramatic laa but you've warned us already.. so, tak kesah laa.
sedih gileeee post ko min!! ;(((
we will miss u a lot ana!!;((
this is my point of view and from how i see things, it is so fucking sad. i will lose my bestfren ;( sumpah nanges dowh mase tulis. argghhhhhh!
haha..bontot mmg xleh replace. irreplaceable.
Warning: long comment!
1. Noor Mohamad
: Noor Mohd la miinn.. dah 4 stengah sem aku ngn kau kot. Haha.
2. we can't fool around and take silly pictures in class anymore.
: Silly pictures that are consecutively taken for the past two years – your butt cleavage.hahah.
3. Who will be laughing at all my gramatical errors be it in English or BM?
: haa,yg aku paling igt. 3 rd’s sem time table. Hahahahahahha.
4. Who will make fun of the lecturers in front?
: jgn lupe Aloyah pon boleh tahan hebat..
5. Thanks for being Farah Hannah. HAHAHA.
: babi kau. Hahahaha.
6. If only money is not a barrier, I would have followed your footsteps and tag along with you.
: This would be SUPER DUPER awesome :(
7. Most importantly, I will miss your big buttocks and take note that no one, I mean NO ONE can ever replace that.
: Honestly Min, that’s good to know.
8. ps : This post made me all teary and wet :[]
: tu apehal icon kat last2 ayat tu? Ahahha.
9. Who will tell me that my clothes are boring and plain?
: haha. Aku jeke ckp mcm tu? Boring and plain = maturity.
10. we will try our best to keep an eye on Umar.
: siap nk try OUR BEST lagi tu. Xmenahan.haha.
Thanks Min, banjir kot aku baca post nih.
I will miss you too!
Paling penting, I will miss your kawad gorilla, our discussion about whose stomach is more ‘attractive’, that face you made when we went to see our charming KP (It was a bit scary, though. Haha), your drawings mase ko boring dlm class, oh and I will totally miss rummaging through your closet and sniffing all your barang2 mandi & perfumes & deodorant..eh penah ke deodorant? Haha., I will miss studying with you at menara SSAAS and Mcd sec22, I will miss our menggatal session talking about kawen and other x-rated stuff, I will miss your “aku rase macam serius”. Byk lgi n ink tulis tp xigt. Nanti aku tulis lagi,kot la rase nk bukak blog jugak kan. Contoh terbaek dah ade. Haha. LOVE YOU TOO!
Idham shadaaap! haha.
Min, jangan sedih do. Kang jumpe ko mase sahur nanti nanges2 cmne? :((
tamau..
to the left, to the left..
haha..irreplaceable..btol k to the left weh? xsempat ak nk usha..bwahahahaha!!
x macho rr nangis...hahahah...
tq for being my farah hannah~~~
awww, min, umar comment miin! haha.
owh min u r wrong about "you actually won the guy's heart. Haha." i the one who won her heart....since our 1st far class sem 1 lg..I already into her actually....n klu nk harap kn hannah make the first move mmg tnggu smpai dia fly blk msia blk pn xkn ade pape laa kn..hahahah...
damn it. aku baca skali lagi aku yg nanges. haha. sdeyh sial.
idham, you dont know what you're talking about bcoz u havent experienced what i have experienced. HAHAHAHAH. wooopsieeee!
hannah :
1. thought so. aku prasan pelik gak nama bpak ko tu. haha
2. my butt is just fine but i will miss yours more than anything else. haha.
3.BODOHHHH!!! haha. tak sangka ko nmpk dowh yg tu. haha.
4.aloyah naib juara. ko champion la kan. haha
5.laaaaa, aku ckp btol la. thanks for being farah hannah. this is from my context. not his. HAHA.
6.if only hannah. if only. money babe. money.
7.HEEEEEEEE ;) irreplaceable. hahaha.
8.tu icon utk ko. haha. sbb aloyah ckp icon utk die cam ni ;0 . haha. sesuai gle.
9.mmg la ramai ckp but u tend to say it more than once. haha. maturity? i'd take it as a compliment. sayang sekali, aku xpakai anting2 ikot kaler baju and aku xpkai make up mcm citrawarna. HAHAHAHAHAH.
10.our best la. umar tu bukan la eye candy aku. byk lagi kot kat menara tu. law lagi. tak menang tgn. so umar tu cam sampingan la weh. klu sempat aku report la. hahaha.aku report pasal (,") okay? hehehehehhehehehehhe
aku slalu serious weh! haha. aku syg ko jgak weh. hahahah.
UMAR : asal ko baca weh blog aku???!!!! maluuu kot! ko tak patut baca. hahaha. fine fine. u're farah hannah. hahah
mane plak la die dpt link ni??!!!
woweeeeeeeeeee.
patience min.patience.
umar's comment,wow!!!!
haha
aisya, patience apekebnda nye ni??!!!! klu sabar, hmm. haha. xtau laaa. tak ana pegi je.
Umaar, it's not very ladylike if a girl makes the first move. don't u think so? haha.
idham, you dont know what you're talking about bcoz u havent experienced what i have experienced. HAHAHAHAH. wooopsieeee!
- don't leave him wondering,dear. hhaha.
#9 SIOT GILEEEE.
alaa umar, crying doesnt make u less of a man. haha.
9 = =))) terbaek. haha.
this post is turning into a light and cheerful post but we all know when the time comes, we will all be cryingggggggggg
yes, jasmin anis sungguh dramatic sbb kawan ngn die bukan fiction. haha
tu la, why cry now when we can cry later. ok min?
dah nak msok bulan smilaaaannnnn X(
sedih gle min...
min..jgn nanges skrg.jgn sdih skrg.
sepul saloo ckp,bwatpe nk risau/sedih skrg.hepi2 la dlu.
nti akn sdih jgk..heh
jst to share
tah min...dont left un d darkk..puas ak meneka ni. apebenda???
aisya : sepul tu nk sdapkan ati sndiri tu. haha. die pon kne pkir gak aisya xde pas ni. haha.
hannah : nanges nnt? hmm, klu dah nk kluar skrg cne? xkan nk tahan and u know i hardly cry and if i did cry, it is bcoz of smthing big.
am: left things in the dark? certain things that we do shud be kept to ourselves and only us la. haha. so yeah, go figure. ahha
fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Babi. Sedih.
yeah fiz. sdeyh. sgt. sgt. sgt. a few more days left now. damn it. how i wish that time would stop moving.
yeap, hannah's a great friend.
that's all i can say.. :D
Post a Comment