Monday, November 16, 2009

But, Or, And, Maybe

Either way, however I try to beat this thing,
I will still not be satisfied with the answer.


or at least the solutions that I have running inside my head.


this has got nothing to do with One Tree Hill.

Lucas is just so sweeeeeet.
* I secretly think that Lucas is Jamie's father*



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ayah jamie tol2 ag sweeet min!

Anonymous said...

Siape ayah jamie betul2??

aloyah said...

haah! lucas patot jadi ayah jamie!
kaler rambut dah same!

Abmin said...

anonymous one tu ialah kak ty! tlg laaaa. nathan la tu. hahahah

ayah jamie nathan laaa tp die blonde!

kannn loyahhh. lucas patut jd bapak jamieee

Anonymous said...

hahahahahaha,
cne u tau i ha?
eeee,igatkan dpt buat urag t'tnye2,
x rupenyee,
ke i sorag je yg minat nathan nie?
sampe senag sgt u detect,isyh~

Anonymous said...

hahah takde sape yg main akan defend camne u defend nathan. hahaha