Did I watch it? Silly question to ask. Yes, I did. Once but I might want to add to that because, I loved it! I feel like meeting the Mr Director himself, Chris Weitz and pat him a little on the back and say, " Ahhh well done. Finally, you captured the chemistry and the strong love connection between Bella and Edward." The movie is slow, needless to say and a bit dark but when I read it, that was how I imagined it to be, so it acceptable. When Bella says, it's like there's a hole im my chest and the next scene showed her scream while she sleeps, that is a bit disturbing because, it is true. Sometimes, when your heartaches so badly, that's all you want to do. Just scream your lungs out. Haha. Nicely done. Message delivered. Point taken. Haha. This is a cute picture don't you think? Kristen Stewart is stunningly beautiful and Jacob, was always shirtless and Edward was hardly in the movie but overall, I liked it.When I went to watch the movie, most girls, I mean three quarter of the girls were wearing this very eye-catching tee. But I was too shy to ask them where they got them. So, I just watched those girls, wore it proudly, with envy. But later, when I went out from the cinema, a bunch of people were selling it and so, I had the chance to buy it. It says, I love Edward and Athirah bought, I love Jacob. Hehe. I am, of course, very happy but the t-shirt had only size S left. I bought it anyway. Haha. 11-0
4 comments:
nk jd bella.belliyah hahahaha
hahahaa u're officially a twilighter now aren't ya? btw i'm looking for a 'team switzerland' pnye tshirt so if u see it anywhere, buzz me aight. haha.
nak jd bella gak. ahahah.
yeah diraaa. haha. oh well, t shirts are really attractive. haha would wear it anytime of the day. i want a tee that says team jennifer. ahaha. okay, will buzz if i see any. haha
mint
11-0 eh min. bingo!
Post a Comment