Tuesday, April 27, 2010

2 down, 4 more to go.

I am supposed to be studying IBM or Law right now, but I managed to squeeze in some time for One Tree Hill just now, Gossip Girl later, and now, I might want to watch Beauty and the Briefcase. It's Hilary Duff. I have to watch it, or else. Or else, I won't be in peace.

As usual, One Tree Hill left me wandering hard. I kept thinking as if they are apart of my life. It's not like Julian and Brooke would walk in through my reality door, but they definitely made it through my invisible back door. The feeling that I get from watching that show, is priceless.

Anyway, I am left with 4 papers and then, I'll be done for my finals and that will a wrap for my Semester 5 and jumping on to my sixth semester. God, I feel old. I'll be done with my studies in one and a half years. Gahhh.

Erase that thought and let's jump to another one.

I am rushing now to go watch my movie.

Bye. I miss my trip to the mall lah.

2 comments:

Yana Azhar said...

OTH TADI WAS REALLY SOMETHING INNIT?

Abmin said...

YES IT WAS! but hmmmmm