I've been wanting to blog about it since it happened but I was so swamped with non important things that I forgot what I initially wanted to write. So, this morning, I was up first in this big house, which is so rare, due to my inability to wake up first daily. Haha. WAKE UP PEOPLE. Its already 8.20am.
So, what is the important thing that I really have to blog about? Everyone knows by now that I am a huge/large/biggest fan of One Tree Hill and to be more precise, I am a big fan of Julian and Brooke or Sophia Bush and Austin Nichols. I really am :) So the other day, we were all busy studying for our Corporate Governance paper on Tuesday evening. God knows how I dreaded the paper. The amount of effort you had to put in remembering all those procedures, oh God, we should be given the rights to bring that one text book in. It was so thick, it's just impossible to even remember anything. So, since we were so bored to death, Izrin and I had a little game that we played on Twitter. Izrin asked Lisa Surihani's for one good luck wish and lucky enough, her wish was granted. I wanted the same thing so I just retweeted it and wrote, 'Nak jugak. Exam yang sama!'. Too bad she didnt reply! Haha. We've met you know, Lisa. Anywayyyyy, Izrin said, go ask Fazura for the wish, and I was like, 'Nah. I'll go straight to Hilary Duff' and I did but a few moments later, her sister tweeted about how much fun they were having since it is Halloween Night and I thought, no way she was gonna reply that, she's drunk. Haha. I continued studying after that while slowly wishing that Lisa Surihani would reply. HAHAHA. After 5 hours, still no news from her.
I ignored the whole thing and continued studying and sleeping at the same time. When it is already night time, I was playing with my phone and saw Austin Nichols actively tweeting about some BP, the oil and gas company that he was against and some other stuff and I know how nice he is. Hehe. So I did tweet him saying that if he replied my tweets by wishing me Good Luck, I'll try my best to ace the exam (UHHUH) and I will fight against BP with him. I clicked the 'Send' button and continued reading endlessly. After like 2 minutes, my phone showed a Direct Message notification and lucky enough, it was from him. Him as in Austin Nichols, as in Julian Baker, as in Brooke's fiance and Sophia Bush's real boyfriend. He was so sweet before and now he is much much more sweeter. I have this new level of respect and love towards him. HAHA.
Here's the proof. My sister doesn't believe it. Hehe. Trust me, I can lie about anything and make it seem real but what's the point? HAHA :))
Ohh Austin Nichols, thank you for uplifting my spirit but let's get real, it is all words and not numbers. Not my most special areas but I did try and I will inform you on the results. I guess I was really touched because he took the time to write and send it through Direct Message. I mean, I am just a tiny percentage of people who tweeted him and I bet you guys will be saying, its Austin Nichols and he's no Brad Pitt. Haha. I don't care. Go watch One Tree Hill and tell me what do u think of him? Hehe. And as for the little game that we played, I called Izrin to inform her about it. So, Lisa Surihani WHO????? HAHAHAHAHA.
I want to believe that this is God's way of repaying me for missing HILARY DUFF, TAYLOR SWIFT AND SOPHIA BUSH !!!!!!
I want to believe that this is God's way of repaying me for missing HILARY DUFF, TAYLOR SWIFT AND SOPHIA BUSH !!!!!!

1 comment:
HEHEHEHE. LIKE SEJUTA KALI PLEASE!!
Post a Comment