I guess I do make it pretty clear that I like/want/will go back at 5.45pm or 6 plus-ish. It's not that I have made any kind of statement but I think it's quite clear that I intend to go back at the normal intern/VT time. Its not about the amount of pay that I get, I can claim for overtime, but I've never done it before. I've got only one reason behind it. I will stay back and work for real, when the time comes, provided that I join them in the future. Truth is, I like what I'm doing minus the dead lines. I like it because it is truly what I am learning in my university life. It's like I took my book and translate them into the working paper. It's the same thing and I feel worth it. Worth for all the learning that I did, even if I don't remember them (most of it). So, if any of my seniors are reading this ( I really hope not), this is why I am keen on going back early, on time. I will try to finish everything that you guys give, all the tasks and all the work between 8.30am to 5.50pm (max, or more, I am quite flexible. Hehe). I wouldn't mind staying longer if I am a permanent worker. When the time comes, I will work just as hard.
But, if you guys are wondering, I've gone back at 8.30pm. That was the longest I've stayed la because the next day, I took a 2 day leave for Ms Swifty :) Hehe. But yeah, I am flexible but given a choice, I choose my social life because right now, I still have a choice. That's why.
No comments:
Post a Comment