I couldn't sleep properly last night, thinking about what time should I wake up. Should I wake up at 7am or perhaps, 11am?
Sleeping, thinking and worrying all at the same time. Why did I even sleep in the first place? Oh yeah, I have been so tired this week. I am trying to see how it is if I was working and trying to have a social life at the same time. Pfttt. During the week, I carpooled with Aqilah Ratna, Nazreen and Sharifah for 3 days, which was very entertaining as always. We rant and vent in the car about work most of the time, how everyone is still shivering when they talk to their superiors. I found some funny things while I was being 'passed' to another department this week. I am as nervous as hell when I talk to my manager, then I never thought that I'd seen her as nervous as I am when she talks to her boss. Haha. It's like, finally, we were going through the same thing yeaaa... Haha.
Then, on Wednesday night, we ( Me, Intan, Aloyah, Erks and his classmates ) went out all the way to SS2 Kelana Jaya just to eat durian. Boy, I've never seen that kind of dedication. Haha. I mean, the boy can really eat his durian eh. Terror ah.
And my parents came in the middle of the week because my uncle was admitted on Wednesday night. I hope he gets better soon. We are all praying for you, Pak Kar.
Anyway, I better take a shower now. The little sister wants sushi and I have to take her out for it. Toodles guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment