Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I have the biggest crush on you because you're dashing but that's just about it.

The countdown has started six months ago, I just didn't think that we would actually come this close to the end. 9 more days left, 6 more working days & one day for clearance.

The book that I have closed long ago, is slowly re-appearing in my sleep. It's a lose-lose situation, not a win-win situation. I snooze, I lose. I'm freshly awake, I still lose.

If I could just reveal myself, I would. It would make my life easier and your life a living hell. I just don't want to ruin it because I don't want people to do that to me as well.

If I can pick any place I want to go right now, it would be London. I just need 4 days. One day in Bicester and the other 3 days in Oxford St. I'll come back sane, happy, an empty pocket but a whole new wardrobe :)

Maybe I should start reading a book but not fiction ones. My vocabulary is so poor that the other day, I had to pretend like as if I understand what my mom was talking about when I dont. I need to brush up on my English words( a lot of them).

Maybe I should start a new routine. For example, wake up at 6.45am and not 7.15am so that I dont miss out my Subuh prayers but its a lot easier to be said that actually being done.

But over the days, I learned that when you make time for God, God will actually make time for you. InsyaAllah. I learned that the hard way because He pays cash these days. In cold hard cash.

But I also learned that I am actually going to miss working. Boo me! But I don't think I'm gonna miss it that much for me to stay for another two months though :p

No comments: