Wednesday, February 01, 2012

#E

Ever since I've been home, all that I have been doing is trying to fulfill that expectations that has been set by some people. Expectations in various forms, from one extreme point, to the other. If I ever reached or exceeded it, nothing will be exchanged in return but if I don't reach the expectation, there will be lots of complains coming my way. The house is not clean enough, the food is not spicy enough, there's too much clothes around or in other words, there's just so much complains. When the house is tip top, spick and span, suddenly everyone becomes speechless, no thank yous, or no gratitude expressed in return. Ho yeah. Love this unappreciated feeling. 

I see expectation as that goal, that target that someone has put on you or maybe, just your own expectations that you have set for yourself but one needs to know that expectations should be at par with one's ability and capability. Don't set your expectations as high as the sky and be disappointed when you don't reach it. The sky is too high, you can't reach it with just some ladder. Ho yeah. So, E is for expectations that are beyond reach. 

No comments: