Tell me a story, tell me a lullaby but don’t tell me a lie,
Tell me the truth, tell me the reality but don’t tell me to cry,
You were there with me yesterday and when I woke up today, you were gone.
Disappeared from my life without any goodbye.
So much for always being there for me, u lied.
We made up our own stories, our own fairytales and we even made up our own version of pretty endings.
An ugly saying and a messy play were never in the picture.
The photo I had of us both , was a perfect one.
Being in our own weird ways, still, we were very happy.
At least, back then that’s how I’ve always felt.
It felt right being with you, without having to understand why.
No further explanation needed on why we shall be together, always.
If ever you needed one before, you could have asked for it earlier but it didn’t occur before to you,
Neither did i.
Don’t put a brave face when I know you’re crippling inside.
Don’t tell me I don’t get you because you know I do.
And don’t , don’t you ever deny whatever that you are feeling now,
Because I know you’ll end up feeling sorry and regret because you know, you’ll end up hurting yourself and most importantly, you’re hurting me.
No comments:
Post a Comment