Friday, December 11, 2009

Dah terduduk baru tau sakit.

10th of December. I wasn't that keen to know about my results neither was I anticipating it. Like I said, I don't care anymore. I just don't. I wasn't scared with the fact that I didn't study as hard as I used to. I just dont, just because. I was fine with it, but my parents were not. Mom said I ruined my own personal record and Dad asked me to extend my semesters so that I don't have to take up to 8 subjects per semester. I think I failed in the sense of making my mom proud because one thing for sure is, the next convocation will not be the same anymore. I can still remember vividly, her face on my last convocation. I am sorry mom and dad. I just can't bear the thoughts that I have let them down because they gave me everything that I need. Now I feel a tiny bit of regret because why can't I accomodate to their wants when they have given me everything that I need? Arrrghhh.

But the thing is, I am fine with it. Is it okay for me to be fine with it? I will work hard next semester. I promise. In fact, I have bought new curtain for my room in Shah Alam to replace the green/white curtain. The new one is Pink. I think, indirectly, it will boost my spirits to study harder. Kasi Feng shui sket. Haha. Pfttt.

Btw, I would like to say, "You have tasted your own medicine,Jasmin Anis and you know how bitter it is," and Congratulations Mysara for getting the results that you truly deserved ;) I am proud and happy because I know how it feels like to get such results.

Okay, dah bole move on. Takyah cakap psal results. There's nothing interesting about it. Bottom line is, I didn't fail any subjects and I am okay with it ;) Peace.


5 comments:

Unknown said...

waaaa dh ader curtain br laa..boleh curik curtain lamer!ahahhahaa but pink??hmmm...ahahahhaha

maisara said...

hehe, thanks min! ;)

Abmin said...

pink la cibs. baru cntek! haha bru i smngt.

welcome mysara ;))

Anonymous said...

Sudah terhantuk baru terngadah.
Itu simpulan bahasa yang lebih tepat ye min. Hihih

Lyzer loves you. :)

izyan blablabla said...

hahah same here minnn!