Monday, December 14, 2009

Who is Angelina?


Do you know that you are insanely pretty and this picture is just perfectly adorable?
Do you know that I salute you to the core with how you handled your divorce?
Do you know that your raspy voice is extremely sexy?
Do you know that your so called birth defect is your most attractive physical trait?
Do you know that I am disappointed that you got limited screen time for Season 7?
Do you know that I feel like flying off to Wilmington just to watch how they shoot One Tree Hill?
Do you know that there is a thread made in the OTHforum just for you and Austin Nichols?
Do you even know that I wish I could be someone strong like you, or at least like Brooke Davis?


;Strong would mean,having the courage to leave when I am supposed to
;Strong would mean,having the courage to put on a cold shoulder.
;Strong would mean,having the courage to ignore it even when it is in front of me.
;Strong would mean,having the courage to push away anything and not cave in.
;Strong would mean,having the courage to detest anything that comes along my way.

;Leave when I was hurt the first time, not the second, not the third, and now it is like the Nth time.
;Give a cold shoulder when I am spoken to and listening to the whiny crap about the other side.
;Ignore it even when it is clearly obvious what they are trying to portray in front of me.
;Push away those sweet talk and not cave in when I heard the word, SORRY.
;Detest anything. I MEAN ANYTHING even when it is in my way, in my road.

ps : Angelina Jolie came by to check on Jennifer Aniston's house with Brad Pitt. COOLIO 0-0

I am a bitter person now when it comes to this. Not even emotional anymore.

I am not Angelina Jolie. THANK GOD ;)

6 comments:

Fiza-K said...

WAIT WHAT?????

Abmin said...

WHAT?? hahahahaha

Fiza-K said...

Angelina visited who? When?

Haaaannah said...

miiiiiiiiiin, knape samekan die ngn angelina joliee!! she's not beautiful to begin with!! hahahaaaa

Abmin said...

haha hannah, dont fret. im not jennifer aniston material either.
and we all know, BRAD PITT? come on. im not blind. or even blinded by love. metaphorically, this thing has blown out of proportion like those cases. HAHAHA

Miss Khalid said...

RIGHT ON!!!!