Someone posted something useful on Twitter today.
"Jangan asyik meminta jika tidak memberi,"
It is a simple fraction of words but I assume the meaning that lies behind it, is quite deep because as much as you deny it, it is true. We should learn to reciprocate more, with the other human beings in this world. Or should I say, I should learn to reciprocate more in my every day life. I feel like ever since everything that has been happening, I feel like I have become this selfish person who protects herself from being taken for granted by anyone, I mean, anyone, even the person I love most in the whole wide world. The holiday is about to end, I am looking for ways to fix this. Fix this mess. Fix myself. It has been horrible. I hate arguments and fights. They lead you nowhere. This phrase is simple. It's just like why expect for a 4.0 GPA, if you study sufficiently for only 3.0? How can you expect a forest when you only grow a tree? What did you even dream about getting a Chanel handbag when you only save up for a Guess handbag? Why ask for God to grant you miracles when you hardly seek for his forgiveness on a daily basis? Get it?
I am not even asking for the moon. I am just asking for equality but I guess for now, I just have to deal with the fact that life is unfair. DEAL WITH IT, jasmin anis.
3 comments:
Deep post :D
Hahahhaa. Aloyah likes 'quote' tu.
fiz : yeah, quite deep.
loyah : quote yg mane ?
minttttt
Post a Comment