Monday, December 28, 2009

Satu Dua Tiga. Satu Satu.

2009 is coming to an end and I am having second thoughts about everything. If I were to reflect everything that I have been through this year, it's like I am reminding myself that this is bittersweet year but in a way, I can thank it for making me the person that I am today. 2009 is not just another year, it's not just another 365 days. It is more than that. I got everything that I have ever wanted, be it physically, mentally, spritually or materially but indeed the most powerful treasure that I gained is absolute experiences. I still have a few more days before I wrap up this memorable year. Memorable. That's the word. Many things happened, but nothing as significant as, ahh I can't find the courage to even type it here. Nothing as significant as.............. HAHA. In 3 days, many things can happen. Even in one day, many things can happen. I'll try to wrap up a year in one post later. TRY is the word. Uhhuh.

ps : After 3 years of not seeing you, and just one hour conversation about everything, really gave me the things that I needed to hear. If it happens, it happens. If not, I am fine with it. Yes.