Wednesday, February 01, 2012

#E for eh, my amazing housemates lah jugak!


We're handing over our house keys to the owner tomorrow, so it's safe to say that these are my ex-housemates now. For over 2 and a half years, we lived together in harmony. To move in with them, is one of those best decision that I've ever made because of all the obvious reasons. We hardly fought with each other because with them, I learned to talk things over. When one is dissatisfied with another, you discuss. 5 girls living together, sure it's not easy but we made it fun. We tolerated each other, we helped each other in every ways possible. We are always there for each other and for that, I love them very much. I know I can still pick up the phone and call them if I need help and I want them to know that they can rely on me for that too. One thing that I like about us is that, we somehow do not need a duty roaster. It seems like everyone knows their responsibility without having to write them on a piece of paper. The scenario that I am familiar with is, I reach home from class and I'll sweep the whole house and sometimes, I'll mop it. I'll just gather all the rubbish and put it aside in a big plastic bag. I'll collect all the mugs and I'll put it in the kitchen sink and my duty stops there once I go inside my room for a nap. Somehow, when I wake up later the rubbish will be gone and the sink will be empty. The work flow goes on without anyone complaining and that's why I think we are a good combination and oh, the amazing part of our every day is when we're watching the television together. They are the reason why I am addicted to the Malay series. Geez, thanks guys! If only we can watch Gemersik Kalbu together and perhaps we will be screaming together because the main actor is so freaking adorable (Or at least Aizzaty and I think so hehehehe) haih I miss you guys so much and  I love you guys lah and Nadia too! 

PS : Yazid is not my housemate. Sometimes, he comes by for group work and such but that's about it :P He doesn't own a bed in our house. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love you too, MingMing!! Sweet lah you ni. Nak nangis I baca ;)

Lzr

ybhd said...

Awwwwww I love you too Miuts! Even though I was there for less than 6 months tapi selalu menyibuk kat situ kuikuikuiii