Friday, February 17, 2012

#G


Perhaps, words cannot describe the night perfectly but maybe pictures will ? 
:)

The green midget that I like to talk about, Lyzer!
Happy birthday midget!
Keep calm and remain in Class B :)
He claims that he is my favourite senior, Megat and I think he is :)
Girls, he is single !
And there's Epul, in the middle of the girls !
My pretty long lost cousin, Dayah <3
Nice pose, Pah! 
With the first one among us to be called a mother, soon <3
The best performance of the night, as least the big crowd thought so.  Haha
Two days of practice for the rest of them but I had only 7 hours of practice
but it was so much fun especially when I forgot the dance steps.
Clearly, I wasn't born to dance but all the sweats and calories burned were worth it.
Hehe
The awesome photobooth but some were missing :( 
The Twitter-holics!
After the evening rehearsal before everyone gets dressed up,  beautifully :)

Hey, the girl on the left is responsible for our awesome Graduation dinner, Najwa
and I had my last presentation for my Degree with her, Syu and Aloyah!
:L

With Megat, the first favourite senior and my second favourite senior (Seriously) Syafiq and Sharifah.
Did I say thank you for laughing while I missed my steps during JaiHo?
Haha :PP

Class A and Class B

Cibi and I, with Mr KTM !

Guys, remember we had that awesome picture with all four of us during
Futsal Night?

Miss-responsible-for-perfectly-scheduling-our-timetable-for-the-last-eight-semesters and Aloyah, the best classmate ever
:')

Oh, ayu pulak semua orang :D

While watching the saddest montage ever :'(

After the rehearsal, getting all hyper before we get ready!

Spot the guy in the middle?
That's our favourite Head Programme in UiTM.
We all go... Auwwwww, Mr Ezrien everytime he passes by..
Yes, every single time, even if we happen to pass by him twice a day :)

Anis, Farah and Nur..

The day after..
One rushed back to make a pit stop at the Cameron Highland signboard,
One went to work early in the morning
and left us, having breakfast in Paris!
All glamed up and ready to make the grand entrance :DD

With Yana, the food globbler. Hehe.

Pardon ourselves, our VC came to our graduation dinner.
Yes, we were honoured :)
:)

My dramatic housemates!

And my dramatic classmates :DD

Credits to all the owners of the picture ; Qaila, Cibi, and more




And oh, 
this is my favourite picture of the night :)




This night proved that I made the right decision to pick accountancy over journalism. 
A decision I made in one night, that made my Mom raised her eyebrows,
but I followed my instinct and it led me to you guys.
Bimbos with brains. 
Hehe.
Love, love and love always.

2 comments:

ybhd said...

BIG AWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! And yes, that was exactly what I thought when I saw that picture with 4 of us in it. Heheee.. Gambar last paling ayuuuu. Terserlah ke-Anis-an you :PPP

Abmin said...

Hehe if only we posed the same way like we did time Futsal night tu kan?