Monday, October 26, 2009

and I am officially 20.


How should I feel now that I am no longer a teen and has reached 20 years old?

he never fails to cheer me up on my birthday ;)
love you so much adam stoya.

Group photo, as usual.
Haha.

still,

Aliyah, who is always with me, through everything, even though she is miles away in Bangi.
I LOVE YOU!

and

and and and


so yeah, happy 20th birthday jasmin anis.

*sorry guys for bailing out on you guys during the FAR 400.*

thank youuuu for all the wishes!

aihh, gambar gambar sekarang kena tapis dahulu sebelum masuk facebook kerana ibu terchenta sedang active di facebook.




3 comments:

Fiza-K said...

HAHAHAHA. I have always had to tapis my fb pics! Anyways, HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN!!

Love that kaf-lam-ya-nga god-like pic. ahaha

alyaanajwa said...

yeay!! hepi besday!! welkam to da club 20! hehe rsa cm baru ja km folo besday ampa punya party taun lepas...sat ja masa berlalu..huhuhu

Anonymous said...

sayang adam stoya je ? fine !