'This cereal box has everything that you need'
'That's the thing. It has everything that I need, but not everything that I want'
'That's the thing. It has everything that I need, but not everything that I want'
okay, ni cerita dongeng.
dup dap dup dap dup dap
* my heart was racing so fast, I was so scared it was gonna pop out*
suddenly, the car passed by and then,
duuup daaaap duuuup daaaap
* my heart went back to the normal heart beat*
even after all of THESE, it is still that car uh.
yeah, that car.
you don't even want to know which car, because it could have been another car,
but no, it is still THAT car.
hint hint,
not the gray car.
ingat, cerita dongeng.
ps: this new layout makes me feel like posting fantasies and not realities.
reality check on my reality, yeah. reality still sucks.
so there you go. fantasy wins for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment