Patrick : Wait for you to come back.
Sometimes I feel like shaking you
Beware of thoughts that came in late at nights,
it might just come true.
it might just come true.
Sometimes, its better to assume that everything is just plainly grey
I thought you opened a new chapter but all you did was turned to the next page and started writing again.
The pressure is up again but I dont wanna get in it just for the sake of being in it.
Some of them were fine but none of them were you
Don't try to interpret.
You might just hurt yourself.
"Happy anniversary @mrskutcher I'm not sure why we keep track of years in relation 2 an infinite love. But tradition wins 2day."
Don't try to interpret.
You might just hurt yourself.
See the reason why I wanna marry Kutcher :
No comments:
Post a Comment