Today was extraordinarily FUN ! teeheeee

Mom let me out the whole day. So, I had a very late lunch with my friends at Pacific.
Everyone had laksa but me.
Later on, she picked me up and we went to school.Sultanah Asma School (2002 - 2006 )
Haha

She wanted to do a photoshoot for our beloved school and the brass band members
but too bad that the kids were on a break,
so all she got was the pictures of their instrument.
If you guys are free on the 17th up till 19th of this month,
do check them out at the KLWMBC and MBC ( i think )
My school is the BOMB.
I'm not even kidding.
Then, we went for a tour around Alor Star
and
bought those bubbles thingy
and
had fun with it!
until Alip came and popped my big balloon!
and
I chased him around the yard
and
found out that I could run really fast when I am furious.
Haha.

This is fun but someone has got to study for her exam.Haha.
Dinner was fun as well.
I had nasi lemak with Kuyah, Sarah, Lisa, Nadia and Aina, Najwa and Wan for like 3 minutes.
Today was nice, fun, light and easy.
Thank you ;)
ps : Happy 18th Birthday baby brother.
9 comments:
"run really fast when im furious"
AHAHAH whats damn hilarious! but i think yea. you have long legs. (longer than mine)
hahah we can do a lot of things when we are furious! haha
mint
Min, u pakai jam tangan kanan eh? I baru perasan. Anddd, jam tu i tak penah tengok pun??
Hahaha tak pasal cite jam pulak.
Lyzer :)
haha kan i ckp ngn u i suke jam, so byk la jam. aah jarang pakai yg tu sbb cam fancy.
haha topic hangat : jam :D
eh aaah la. i pkai jam tgn kanan daa. haha
bestnya men bubble tu!!! tp bau dia pelik kan? eh jap ni bubble tiup2 guna bnda mcm rod tu yg boleh lekat2 tu ka or bubble bdk2 men tiup ja hat senang pecah tu? hmmmmm xpa la hahaha
haaaa min mmg. SANGAT BYK JAM!
yang senang pecah tu la sbb tu bla ada tgn gatai p pegang nk bg letup dia POP la! haha besttt aku ska bnda tu. pastu pop kat dahi org. haha.
yaaa, mmg byk jam, nk buat cna. suka. haha
mintttt
Hehehe. Min, bawak balik. I nak main gak bubble tu. Ah, nak banyak jam jugakk! I suke tgk org pakai jam tgn kanan. Thats why i pakai jam tgn kanan. Hahaha!
Lyzer :D
=)
Post a Comment