Friday, December 04, 2009

Here comes the....


Seriously, this is one hell of a good looking 3 month old boy. Big round eyes, cute little mouth, nice skin, cool hair and as a bonus point, he is a good baby that only cries when he is hungry and will smile when you tease him and talk to him. Say hello to Ferhan Elan. I'm sure he will break many hearts when he is a macho boy later. Haha.

As you can see, other than baby sitting and watching new moon again, last night, I have been doing nothing much. I haven't been strolling around the mall and I haven't met any friend while I'm here. Though, I saw The Angel, reading his book at Kinokuniya. Out of all the people I could have met, I swear that was the sweetest gift I could get this holiday. Haha.

What else is so interesting this holiday? Nothing is actually.




3 comments:

Miss Khalid said...

who the hell is it? argh stresss

Fiza-K said...

hahahahaha. I wanna know too!

Anonymous said...

(,") is one hell of a guy!

mint!