Thursday, August 25, 2011

Am I the only who is not excited about Raya? Sorry cousins, but I am not. Having to go through the journey of visiting 3 states in 3 days? God, it is tiring. The only part that I am excited and looking forward to is, meeting the family members but other than that, the cleaning part, I am not thrilled about it.

I guess I should not be all selfish and think about the time that I have now, to spend with both of my grandmothers. I am, but thinking about the other things, makes me restless.

Tomorrow will be the last day with my friends before I make a move and leave for Penang, KL and Johor. I hope tomorrow will be a splendid day as we are going to Kuala Perlis for seafood for buka puasa. The plan after that is to play fireworks. Let's hope it all works out well.

Hope you guys are having enjoying the last bits of Ramadhan and just in case I don't have time to wish you, here it goes.

Selamat Hari Raya and Maaf Zahir Batin. I really mean it :) Have a good hari Raya!

No comments: