July came in with a bang and I ought to do a post on each of the events, separately. I owe that to each of those special event :) but before I forget what happened in this happy month, I think I should list it down and look back with a big smile.
1st of July - 6th of July ; Celebrated the end of my internship in Seoul, Korea with my closest classmates. They ended their internship a month earlier. Hmph! So, it was my celebration. Hehe
8th of July-10th of July ; Went to Perhentian Island. Believe it or not, that was actually my first time going to an island, I mean an actual island (Push aside Port Dickson and Langkawi). I actually had to learn how to snorkel.
11th of July; Drove to Batu Pahat to pick up my Grandmother and after 5 minutes of reaching and loading her into the car, we went back straight to KL. All in all it was a 5 hour drive and that's actually my first time of doing it.
13th of July-27th of July; Sife preparation was during this period and in between those moments, I had to sneak out and find time to do other things as well and I think I succeeded :)
13th of July; Bought a last minute ticket to see Arsenal/Theo Walcott and it was all worth it :DD
15th of July; Moved out of our first rented house. I am officially a girl who merempats now but let's not worry anymore, we've secured a house, right in front of our old house!
16th of July; Volunteered for Graduan, a small career fair held at KLCC. It was tiring but somehow it opened my eyes to the corporate world. Like I didn't get enough exposure in those six months "_" and at night, Hannah had a farewell party and it felt like a small gathering. That was nice and I was very happy that day, indeed.
23rd of July; Mak Long's 70th birthday. After 2 weeks of not seeing any family member, it was definitely a relief to see them all being pampered with nice food and delicious cakes :)
24th of July-26th of July; Sife National Exposition. Another great experience but this year, we synergized all of our campuses and we are a really big team this year. So, we lost. Big deal.
27th of July; Came back home after 3 months or less of not being here. The parents are happy. Mom planned my holidays ahead and dad brought back lots of local fruits. He knows I like them, a lot.
29th of July; Big silly brother came back and we(minus little brother) went to Hatyai. There's actually nothing much there but we love the Tecso Lotus. We really do. So we practically bought groceries in Hatyai. Ha ha ha!
30th of July; Little crankly brother came back from his campus and we all went back to Penang to welcome Ramadhan with our grandmother.
And that is pretty much my July. That's the big events, I didn't list down all the hangouts with all the friends because that would be too tiring to do at 3am in the morning. Hehe. I still think I should do a post on each on them, just so that I would remember them but I'll do so when I am ready and not so lazy :P
People's thought.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(54)
-
▼
August
(12)
- Odd numbered night that fell on a Friday :)
- Am I the only who is not excited about Raya? Sorry...
- You got me.
- I bet Gordo didn't know about this.
- Flipping through my old documents.
- Time flies.
- Urgh.
- My advice to you;
- Next destination; Seoul, Korea
- One significant person.
- Talking about the future is a scary thing!
- July, the climax of 2011!
-
▼
August
(12)
No comments:
Post a Comment