Saturday, August 27, 2011

Odd numbered night that fell on a Friday :)

The internet seems to be having a love hate relationship with all the members in the house right now. It'll appear for 30 minutes and then, it'll just magically disappear. It's not funny when you have typed lots of stuff or especially when you're bored. 

I thought we're leaving for Penang today but turned out, Mom still has got her hantaran to be settled. Hence, I am still at home. It's no surprise actually. Every year, Mom will be super busy one day before we leave for Penang. The house will be in a chaotic mode and everyone will be stressed out. I'm 22 years old now. I should be adapting well by now. The normal scene would be, Mom is still caught up with her craft work like Raya hampers, hantaran, flowers bouquet and sometimes, baby sets. Dad will just be like any normal dad. He'll be sending the car to the mechanic to check on the temperature, tires and stuffs. I will be handling the house, cleaning up, running all minor errands and the rest will just do their things like pack their stuffs and all. To bicker and argue or get scolded around this time, is a normal thing. People scream when they are tired I guess and especially when they are hungry. 

I dare not go out of the house during these times, though I really want to. Thank goodness I did go out yesterday and I've met with everyone that is available in town and wished them 'Selamat Hari Raya'. We should have taken a group photo yesterday but everyone was so hungry that everyone gobbled their food in silent mode. We enjoyed our seafood in such tranquility. Haha. Except for the 4 guys behind us, they talked non stop. Later on, Puteri joined us for drinks but our main mission to start the fireworks did not come true because AlorStar has been raining non stop. Its so cold right now, I might have thought that we're in London right now :P 

But all in all, it has been a great 26 days of Ramadhan. Up till this day, I haven't eaten any fast food for my buka puasa meal. How awesome is that?  And oh, before I forget, I would like to wish Hannah a happy 22nd birthday. This girl will be leaving us again, for the second time for London, again. Again, dude? London is not that cool alright? With all the riots, I hope you take care and rent a huge big room for me to come over and visit you :P 

Enjoy the rest of the Ramadhan, people! 

No comments: