Thursday, August 25, 2011

You got me.

Forever I will be envious of you,
To be getting a chance I never had.
To be his choice, when I was only his option.
To be his priority, when I was only his spare time.
To be his number one, when I was never even in his chart.
To be in his heart, when I was never even on his mind.
To be apart of his future, when I was only in his past.
To be apart of his days, when I'm only in it during the holidays,
And, to be apart of his plans, when I was never in it in the first place.

Envy, that was the word to describe all of it.
Happy, I really was happy for him.
Devastated, because I thought I was making him happy.

But, I never did interrupt. Never.
Forever I will be envious of you for being the lucky one to win over his heart.
Consider yourself lucky.
You had your chance but you let it slip.
So, just be thankful that you did
And stop blaming me for all your misery.
Because I never did.


God, things happened aeon ago. 

2 comments:

yan said...

Sabar min sabarr ;p

Anonymous said...

Korang ni kelakar la. I'm fineeee, more than fineee :) just nak make it clear and more clear. Haha slamat hari raya Yan! :)