Friday, September 25, 2009

Abang Kacak Pakai Cekak

As I am writing this, I am watching One Tree Hill. Now, my Raya is perfect. Haha. Anyway, Raya was awesome. Really awesome, perhaps because I did not anticipate such good times and as a return, that's what I get. Awesome time with awesome people. Karouke with 24, more or less people, mamak with them, food, food and food, duit raya, photo shoots at gurney, wrapped with love, gifts, chocolates, gatherings, beach, open houses, family, friends and meeting abang kacak pakai cekak days before raya ;)

ps : Last Raya was different. Really different because of the date and the timing. Timing is very important.


my favourite picture for raya

6 comments:

Haaaannah said...

min min,eje karaoke tu.kne edit post ni.hahahahha

Anonymous said...

hahahah aku tak reti doh eja karouke, karoeka. hahahaha. mcm2 sgt. dah la aku snang confuse kan. haha

aloyah said...

cukup ke micccccccccc

Ali said...

mak nonie koi segak!

Anonymous said...

mana ang jmpa aku kuyahhh?

Ali said...

aku kan spy terhebat~
nice blog weh!
mak nonie koi chunn~