You guys know how I am affected by the whole going away thing. Suddenly, tonight, I heard a more terrible news that made me feel like oh well, the going away thing is not a big deal anymore because at least, my friends are alive and safe.
I got back from meeting some friends tonight and my sister told me that one of her schoolmates. which is my junior, lost her whole family in a car accident in Gurun, Kedah and with that, she was left only with her 10 year old sister. Mind you, she is only 14 years old this year. When I heard this news, it made me feel like crying. My stomach started to grumble and I suddenly feel thankful.
I know I've been complaining about not being in the Raya mood etc etc etc but tonigt, it made me realised that Raya is something that should involve family and it should be sincere from the heart. I may be apart from all my cousins, aunties, uncles and grandmothers but at least, they are out there celebrating and not sitting at home mourning.
I feel like visiting the girl and say that we are all here to her, even when I don't know the girl. I hope that my mom will try and do something since she's one of the teacher there. One, it is Raya and two, even if it is not around Hari Raya, still, you just lost your family, your backbones and the source to your everything.
I don't want to think about how my life would be without my family because it would be beyond my imagination. All I can say now is, be thankful for the life that you have now and be grateful that your family still has your back
btw, I wanna wish a happy birthday to my father. HAPPY BIRTHDAY PA!
3 comments:
yes, couldn't agree more. it's just soooo different to not see them right in front of you and to be losing them forever. say happy birthday to ur papa!
is it the one in papers? the youngest aiman something rite? i cried readg the news dude. sedih gile. innalillah wa inna ilahirajiun
Wow. This is refreshing. A guy shed a tear or two for a newspaper article. I like that. Honest.
Post a Comment